I strongly believe that we all love the idea of becoming successful online, which means that we can spend time doing the things we love instead of wasting time finishing such boring repetitive tasks relating to promoting your offers through emails. Moreover, the time that you spend on doing these manual works is also a huge waste.
As matter of fact, the daily missions related to manual work require the site owners to be extremely patient to manage them perfectly before they can focus on more essential goals like generating traffic or ranking their blogs. If this is also your case, then you are definitely not alone.
Therefore, my AWeber Review introduces a brand new platform that enables you to handle all email marketing campaigns within a few simple clicks, as well as keep track of their performances. AWeber helps you get rid of the horrible repetitive tasks that you have to deal with every single day. So, do not forget to follow me for more details.
The main features that i like at this email service
- The drag and drop editor
- 700 mobile-responsive email templates
- Automate email campaigns
- Mobile-responsive sign-up forms and professional pop-ups
- Build list using the email marketing API
- Guarantee the leading deliverability rate
- View and keep track of the updated information of your clients
- Detailed reports and analytics on how well your email campaigns are performing
AWeber Review – Overview
- Vendor: Tom Kulzer
- Sales Page:Click Here
- Refund:30-day money back guarantee
- Recommend:Highly recommend
What is it?
In general, AWeber is an email marketing system which allows you to boost audience engagement, as well as attract more customers using professional email campaigns. By implementing this tool to your business, you will be able to conduct a whole series of automated emails which are guaranteed to be highly-converting.
In the following section of my AWeber Review, I will provide you with some background information about the vendor behind this so-called automation platform.
Like I mentioned, the AWeber email marketing system has been trusted and implemented by over 100,000 entrepreneurs and small businesses to build contents and send unlimited emails. To be specific, this platform was created by CEO Tom Kulzer in 1998, which is such a long history.
Not only is Tom Kulzer a reliable name in the market with a long list of successes and achievements, but he is also a world-class marketing expert. Therefore, he has focused on assisting businesses via promotional emails – the aim behind AWeber. Stay tuned with AWeber Review to find out more about this system.
AWeber Review – Features & Benefits
Here is a summary of what users are going to receive with AWeber:
- Generate and send as many emails as you want using the HTML-rich email newsletters and product promotions, and take advantage of the drag and drop editor to produce above 700 mobile-responsive email templates, or you can also use your own blog posts.
- Automate your email campaigns to set up personalized emails, educational courses, customer-attracting campaigns and so on in the shortest amount of time, and most importantly, these features are completely automated.
- Dramatically increase your customer list through the implementation of mobile-responsive sign-up forms and professional pop-ups, as well as integrate your email list with multiple different online tools such as WordPress and PayPal on complete autopilot.
- Build your own list using the email marketing API, and you can also import your existing email list to AWeber without having to opt-in again.
- Gain insights to detailed reports and analytics on how well your email campaigns are performing. Specifically, you can identify the number of people who opens your emails, click links, views of your site, etc. Thus you can easily track the efficiency of your email promotional strategies and come up with instant improvements.
- Guarantee the leading deliverability rate, making sure that your messages always come straight to the customers’ inboxes.
- Provide a professional subscriber management tool which allows you to view and keep track of the updated information of your clients, as well as create several segments, handle your list, etc.
- Offer users a chance to categorize their subscribers, making it easy for you to automatically send emails to targeted audience based on different categories such as geographic locations, preferences, to name but a few.
How does it Work?
As I have clearly demonstrated in the previous sections, this platform is very easy to utilize. But if you want to have a closer look at the way it works in reality, do not forget to pay a visit to AWeber’s official sales page right here and watch the demo videos.
Who Should Buy It?
If you ask me, AWeber is a must-have weapon that each and every digital marketer should have in their toolboxes. This web-based system lets you put the whole marketing campaigns and everything related to them under automation without paying extra costs or hiring professional experts.
My AWeber Review has demonstrated its functionality, so there is no doubt that this application is a perfect choice for busy online entrepreneurs. Instead of wasting your time on such boring tasks, they are capable of managing all issues from multiple sites in only one click, under one interface.
Pros and Cons
- Cover a wide variety of niche markets
- Newbie-friendly interface
- Online help desk is available all the time
- The purchasing process is simplified
- It would be better if the loading time is reduced a little bit
Having tested out AWeber’s features for a while, I have crystalized some major reasons why I marked this tool as “Highly Recommend”. First of all, with a credible track of proven record and constant successes, I know that AWeber offers stunning client solutions, along with high deliverability.
Everytime I encounter any type of issue, they will immediately provide support, as well as give me thorough instructions with detailed resources. Not until I use AWeber did I realize the importance of generating autoresponders to expand my subscriber list.
The best thing about AWeber, in my opinion, is the sign-up boxes which are fully editable. The newsletter templates are very common, so these sign-up boxes are what make them become outstanding among other competitions. Despite the fact that I have only used it for 2 months, I believe that I will implement it to my business even after this beta-testing period ends.
Evaluation and Price
My AWeber Review wants to emphasize that this platform is worth putting your faith in due to its reliable performance. Besides, the front-end price of AWeber is $19 per month, so I think it is very hard to find any cost-effective feature-packed marketing automation system like AWeber.
My personal view that I want to express is that this application deserves to be taken into consideration for its ease of use and functionality. On the other hand, this price will not remain the same forever, so make sure to make your decision quickly to get the best deal.
Another big plus for AWeber is that the developers have paired this WordPress plug-in with a refund policy of 30 days. In other words, you will have a whole month to test out this application’s features before coming to the final conclusion. Hence, if you think AWeber does not suit your business, then you can ask for your money back without questions asked.
Learn more other email service reviews:
- MailChimp Review – World-Leading Platform for Email Marketing
- Active Campaign Review – Your helping-hand for small business become the great one
- GetResponse Review – All-in-one Online Marketing Platform to Grow Your Business
The Bottom Line
This is also the final segment of my AWeber Review and I want to thank you guys – my beloved readers – for keeping up with this writing to the very last line. My honest review has hopefully provided visitors with a more general understanding of how AWeber actually works. So, whether you decide to buy it or not, I hope that this has been a good channel for you to rely on.
However, if you have any questions related to this plug-in, do not hesitate to contact me right away, and I will try my best to help you. Good luck and see ya!